Early Bird registration at $295 ends tomorrow night, Feb. 4! After that, the regular registration rate is $325. Register now and save!
Here’s our almost-complete lineup of agents and editors for 2013! We may add one or two more. It’s a great group with a lot of enthusiasm, and we specifically looked for agents who are actively seeking clients.
Conference attendees will be able to sign up for one free 10-minute one-on-one meeting with an agent or editor. Additional sessions will be available at the conference for $39.
How to sign up for a pitch session: Once we’re sure the lineup is complete, we will launch a registration form on the Eventbrite website and notify you by email when it’s time to visit the site and select your preferences. For that reason, it is important that you provide a real email address when you register for the conference.
You will be asked for your top three picks in order of preference. This is in case your first choice isn’t available. Pitch sessions are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Natalie M. Lakosil, Bradford Literary Agency
- Dawn Frederick, Red Sofa Literary Agency
- Louise Fury, L. Perkins Agency
- Evan Gregory, Ethan Ellenberg Literary Agency
- Katie Grimm, Don Congdon Associates
- Molly Jaffa, Folio Literary Management
- Uwe Stender, TriadaUS Literary Agency
- Alice Speilburg, Speilburg Literary Agency
- Katelyn Detweiler, Jill Grinberg Literary Agency
- Elana Roth, Red Tree Literary
- Jennifer Udden, Donald Maass Literary Agency
- Jody Klein, Brandt & Hochman Literary
- Michelle Johnson, Inklings Literary Agency
- John Rudolph, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management
Editors and Publishers
- Heather Alexander, Dial Books for Young Readers/Penguin
- Lou Anders, Pyr/Prometheus
- Georgia McBride, Month9 Books/Swoon Romance
- Glenn Yeffeth, Ben Bella Books