Here’s our lineup of agents and editors for 2013!
Conference attendees have the option to sign up for one free 10-minute one-on-one meeting with an agent or editor. Additional sessions will be available at the conference for $39.
How to sign up for a pitch session: Here are instructions.
You will be asked for your top three picks in order of preference. This is in case your first choice isn’t available. Pitch sessions are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Use this chart to help select your agent or editor.
- Natalie M. Lakosil, Bradford Literary Agency
- Dawn Frederick, Red Sofa Literary Agency
- Louise Fury, L. Perkins Agency
- Evan Gregory, Ethan Ellenberg Literary Agency
- Katie Grimm, Don Congdon Associates
- Molly Jaffa, Folio Literary Management
- Uwe Stender, TriadaUS Literary Agency
- Alice Speilburg, Speilburg Literary Agency
- Katelyn Detweiler, Jill Grinberg Literary Agency
- Jennifer Udden, Donald Maass Literary Agency
- Jody Klein, Brandt & Hochman Literary
- Michelle Johnson, Inklings Literary Agency
- John Rudolph, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management
- Alex Jacobs, Cheney Literary Agency
- Kathleen Zakhar, Harold Ober Associates
Editors and Publishers
- Heather Alexander, Dial Books for Young Readers/Penguin
- Lou Anders, Pyr/Prometheus
- T.S. Ferguson, Harlequin TEEN
- Georgia McBride, Month9 Books/Swoon Romance
Agent/Editor Genre Chart
This chart shows which genres the agents and editors are interested in. Use it to help you decide who to approach with your pitch. Avoid awkward moments by knowing which genres an agent represents before you pitch!